From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Glyphosate found ‘not carcinogenic’: Key European safety agency joins consensus view on herbicide’s safety | Andrew Porterfield
- Glyphosate: Dangerous chemical or anti-GMO bogeyman? | Tim Barker
- Organic activists claim organic Ruby Red grapefruits and durum wheat are GMOs in disguise | Andrew Porterfield
- French men getting less sexy? As sperm counts slide, activists point to pesticides, scientists to vegetables | Hank Campbell
- To make farming more sustainable, don’t mimic nature — do it better | Andrew McGuire
- UN Commission report promoting organics, critical of pesticides challenged as biased | Iida Ruishalme
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! For background information on the Genetic Literacy Project, read about us on Wikipedia. Feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!