From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Building Trust For Food Technology Innovation Is A Long Process by Charlie Arnot
- Psychotherapy revival: Can “talk” therapy change our brains and genes? by Andrew Porterfield
- Buying organic food to avoid pesticides? You may want to reconsider by Steve Savage
- Frozen in time: Human hibernation bet on future life-saving therapies faces obstacles by David Warmflash
- How 2016 Transformed The GMO Debate And Paved The Way For Consumer Acceptance by David Ropeik
- Autism ethics: Is search for cure the right goal? by Kristen Hovet
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!