From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Bias at The New York Times? ‘The Truth is Hard’ when reporting on bees and neonicotinoid pesticides by Jon Entine
- When Celebrity And Science Collide: Hollywood And The Anti-Biotechnology Food Movement by Julie Kelly
- DNA forensics is not an infallible tool — but not because of science by Andrew Porterfield
- Perplexing Case Of Consumer Confusion About GE Foods In a ‘Fake News’ World by Brandon McFaddon
- Mike Adams: Natural News, “everyone’s favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website” by Biotech Gallery
- Can you be both fat and fit? Your genes may have a say in the matter by Meredith Knight
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!